Important rules for getting balanced & feeling good...
To mend the body and the mind we must restore balance. So here are the rules for getting balanced and feeling good. These rules also apply after balance is restored and one is feeling good again;
- Learn to accept your decisions. Accept the things which you cannot change and have the courage to change the things you can.
- Learn from your mistakes and allow others the same right.
- Learn to forgive and forget. Many studies have now shown that forgiving enhances well being and helps prevent chemical changes in the body that may lead to imbalances.
- Be thankful and bless.
- Live in harmony. Be a peacemaker. Stand up for the one not present. Listen for the one not there to hear, see for the one without sight.
- Don't talk about your misfortunes or imbalances. It doesn't do any good for you or the person you tell, and it presents an opportunity for them to do the same to you. Save it for your doctor. Your doctor is paid to listen to your troubles.
- Don't gossip and do not let anyone gossip to you either. Be the person who speaks for the one who cannot.
- Spend at least 10 minutes a day by yourself which may include meditating or praying--Replace negative thoughts with positive ones.
- Exercise daily (walking, biking or other exercises). Exercise on a regular schedule. Being physically active will make you sleep better and think clearer.
- No smoking or drinking alcohol, and avoid caffeine. These things require energy to detoxify the body, which energy is better used for life healing processes.
- Eat fresh whole, raw foods. Food should be natural, whole, pure and fresh.
- Try to get to bed by 9 P.M if you can. If you are tired during the day, rest more. Rest allows the body to give its full attention and energy to restore.
- Write down your problems at the end of the day and go over them first thing in the morning when you are refreshed, so you can look at them with a fresh mind and body.